12.02.2012

brace yourself for pictures


I'm just gonna start with the month of September because that's what popped up first when I opened pictures.  For those that are interested, here's what we've been up to...

Even though September was hot, we changed out the boy's closets because I did not want to deal with the mess once the baby came.  Kooper wanted to sit in the bucket and let me do the work but a little candy motivation and he was good to go.  That kid can rock some chores, when he's in the mood and candy is offered.  

My belly a few weeks before delivery.  I get big.  I was waiting in the preschool line and bored.  I have no excuse to be bored with a smart phone.  But I was.  Cause I was big.  

I did the DIY thing for the nursery and am so happy with how it turned out.  Didn't spend a lot and I think she'll love it for years to come.  Or at least I will!

This little man turned 5 and requested a rainbow cake.  He also goes through kicks where he likes to do his own hair.  It requires LOTS of hair gel.  Mr. Randy, our neighbor, asked Kutter to come style his so they could match.  Mr. Randy is a good sport.  Remember Denis the Menice?  Mr. Randy is our Mr. Wilson...he's not mean and grumpy though but I'm sure my boys can drive him crazy.  

We had our 12 year anniversary.  I think we went to Atlanta for a temple and ikea date.  I was big.  I don't think I was very fun.  I tried to make things better by surprising Kyle with new shoes and a belt he's been eyeing for a long time.  I love when he wears them.  Navy shoes with red laces...snazzy!

Kutter's birthday date with Dad.  He chose Red Robin's for lunch and chose a few fun toys.  

The school fall festival...Kutter was the only one who went for the colored hair this year.  Then it poured down rain and ruined his dye job.  He was not happy.  All the black that was behind his ears 3 days later when he went to school that I didn't notice made me laugh.  He had bathed.  I did not scrub.  He looked rather dirty.  I was big.  I didn't really care.    

The family all came over to celebrate this little guy.  It's fun to have them all living so close.  

Obligatory birthday picture with mom.

Karson & Kooper are still doing the competitive swimming thing.  I love watching them.  They don't love practicing but they are such fast little fish that I'm not letting them give it up yet.  

Crazy cousins playing dress up at Mimi's.  Emaline makes me laugh.

This boy is obsessed with wildlife of any kind.  This particular day he was going hiking around our yard to catch anything he could find.  His backpack was full of snacks and he latched on his waterbottle.  

He came back after his long hike, showered and showed me that he really did catch something.  Well, hello miss monarch butterfly!

Getting close.  And bigger.  

Trying to eat healthy but sweets are my weakness.  Resulting in my pregnancy largeness.

These boys LOVE art.  LOVE IT!

They are also quite good at balloon art too.  

A little frozen yogurt stash.

Helping with the DIY dresser redo for baby sister.  We modpodged wrapping paper into the drawers cause they were kind gross.  

Boys first fun run for the BYU alumni.

That's about it.  I'm sure I have typos but Miss Kyla needs to eat so I'm not going to proof read.  Her post is coming soon.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Natalie Jane said...

Nice to see you back. You always look great pregnant!