4.24.2013

High School Musical

My friend Stephanie & I took our eldest boys on a date. I was not totally upfront about what we were going to do but we did tell them that fro-yo was involved after. They were up for anything with that reward in front of them!

So, we dressed up after the ballfields & took them to see our local high school perform High School Musical. It was cute and I love exposing my boys to something other than an athletic event. Thankfully Mimi watched miss Kyla so we could enjoy the performance. We picked her up after & she enjoyed a few licks of frozen deliciousness too! Forgot to take pics with our friends but here's one of us after our evening....

Now to find something similar for Kooper & Kutter!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Fun! And I love the post prior about the boys loving pink. It made me smile. How funny. xo